Electronic clock is a kind of timing device which uses digital circuit to display second, minute and time. Compared with the traditional mechanical clock, it has the advantages of accurate walking time, visual display and no mechanical transmission, so it has been widely used. With the continuous improvement and beautification of people's living environment, digital electronic clock can be seen on many occasions.
An electronic clock is a timing device that displays time, minutes, and seconds in human visual organs.
1. Its timing period is 24 hours, the full scale is 23:59:59, and it has the function of correcting and reporting time. Therefore, a basic digital clock circuit is mainly composed of decoding display, "time", "minute", "second" counter, timing circuit, time reporting circuit and oscillator.
2. The main circuit system is composed of second signal generator, "hour, minute, second" counter, decoder and display, timing circuit, point time circuit.
3. The second signal generator is the time base signal of the whole system. It directly determines the precision of the timing system and is usually realized by adding a frequency divider to the quartz crystal oscillator. The standard second signal is sent into the second counter, and the second counter uses a 60 system counter, which sends out a "sub-pulse" signal for each accumulative 60 seconds. The signal will be used as the clock pulse of the "sub-counter".
4. The division counter also uses a hexadecimal counter, which sends out a "time pulse" signal for every accumulated 60 minutes, which will be sent to the "time counter". "hour counter" uses 24-ary timer, can achieve 24 hours a day cumulative. The output states of the "time", "minute" and "second" counters are decoded by a seven-segment display decoder and displayed by a seven-segment display.
5. The timing circuit generates a pulse signal according to the output state of the timing system, and then triggers an audio generator to realize the timing. Timing circuits are used to calibrate the time, minutes, and seconds display numbers.
At present, because of the direct and effective LCD digital display, electronic clock is mostly used in the main business place of the city, as well as in the public places such as station, wharf and so on. When setting electronic clocks in public places, users can also set up lcd screens according to the surrounding climate, temperature, etc. At the same time, because the lcd display power consumption is very low, so can maintain continuous work effect.
Compared with the traditional mechanical clock, electronic clock has more advantages. Due to the development of digital integrated circuits and the use of advanced quartz technology, electronic clocks have the advantages of accurate running time, stable performance and convenient carrying. Electronic clocks are used for automatic alarm and automatic ringing on time. Time program automatic control, timing broadcast and automatic control and other fields.
After all, electronic clocks are electronic products, electronic products have radiation, but the electronic clock harm is extremely low, not enough harm to the human body, not as much radiation as mobile phones.
Contact: William Lin
Add: No. 39,hot spring street, Gulou district, Fuzhou, Fujian province, China